Monday, January 30, 2012

Makeup is A Creative Outlet

Kay Guys so I'm trying something new and let me know what you guys think about it. I've never done a video blog before, it's kind of intimidating but I thought i'd give it a try. Enjoy and Bare with me.

video Part one: Nail Polish
OPI Nicki Minaj Collection
Did it On 'EM
FLY
Black Stripe Rite @sallys Beauty Stores


MAC Lipsticks:
Impassioned: really bright pink
Film Noir: Dark brown matted lipstick
Black Knight: Sheer black

MAC Liners
Embrace me: Pink liner from MACs Tour De Fabulous Line
Bittersweet prolongwear
Cherry Liner
Vino Liner
****The prolongwear liner I netioned that'd go well with Impassioned is called More To love. It's a perfect match

Gifts
Victoria Secret Plumdust http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265700386520&c=Page&cid=1324474288333&pagename=vsdWrapper
tokidokie bag from sephora
Jewel compact from sephora
Stilla Palette










MAC Shadows
Stars and Rockets
Pink Venus

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

Inglot Shadows
Pearl 445: Purple
Matte 370: Yellow

Maybelline 210 Aubergine liner

SORRY GUYS FOR SOME REASON VIDEO 3 WONT UPLOAD SO I WILL POST IT IN ITS OWN BLOG POST AND ALL THREE VIDEOS WILL BE ON MY FACEBOOK.

FACEBOOK.COM/cosmetologybymelina

***OK so the videos too long for blogspot but it is on my facebook so check it ou.

No comments:

Post a Comment