Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Makeup Events xD

So IMATS is approaching and I for one am super excited! Cant wait to get my ticket. It will be my very first year attending this makeup convention and I am really looking forward to it. My friend and I are super excited to see all the new products and demonstration booths. I also heard discounted makeup is to be sold. You know that's the most exciting part! xD I am going to try hard to hold off on buying several products and wait until the convention, it'll be hard but I know it will be worth the challenge.

You guys should look into going to IMATS, it isn't just for makeup artists or those in the cosmetology business but for makeup junkies, as I like to call us. It should be an awesome experience. I am really looking forward to seeing the sugar pill booth, heard their makeup may have a great discount! It isn't until June for me, I know super far away, but i at least have time to save my money. I probably will still buy new cosmetics before, hard to break habits.
Also I'm super excited, I should have my MACPRO card by Feb, just in time for the new Viva Glam launch, which is by Nicki Minaj and Ricki Martin, so I've heard. I love Nicki so I'm really siked. I hope its a lavender like purple, but knowing her it'll be a cute pink, which I'm totally ok with. Was unable to get her Pink Friday lipstick so this ones a must. Be sure to be on a look out for that. So Black Knight should arrive this week and I'll post the next blog of reviews..thinking about doing lipstick art with black knight...we shall just have to wait and see. So yeah! hope to see some of you at IMATS and if you haven't heard or thought about going..you should xD

Oh! Before I forget, I have a little shoot I'll being doing Thursday, it's more of a one on one makeup session with two of my models, but I will be sure to update pictures of it as well.

Thanks! And Happy New Years ..(I think I forgot to write that in my last post)

No comments:

Post a Comment